Here at Kidibliss, the children’s safety is of utmost importance to us. Just as we would like to engage your children in meaningful activities, their well-being and safety will always come first. Our staff are locals. What’s more, most of them have worked in childcare centres and school-based student care centres in ECDA & Ministry of Education with many years of industry experience to provide you with the right kind of care for your kids.
Most of our Kidibliss staff are certified with at least one of the following:
- WSQ Certificate from 40 hours of student care course and/or 60 hours student care (early years) course trainings conducted by Ngee Ann Polytechnic, National Institute of Early Childhood Development and endorsed by SkillsFuture Singapore.
- Diploma in Care and Programme
- Certificate and/or Diploma in in Early Childhood
- Diploma in Education
- First Aid Certificate
With a team of trained and experienced Kidibliss staff, we are able to provide value-added services to provide essential care for your children.
Your child’s well-being and safety is our first priority. We will require you to provide us of any allergies, dietary requirements or information to take note of so that our staff are being highlighted about them.
Kidibliss currently offers several types of on-demand kid care services.
- Infant Care
- Student Care
- Advance Nanny Care
- Corporate Babysitting or Child-minding for companies, public organisations and hotels
- Home Tuition
- Home Piano/Keyboard Lessons
To enquire further, you can send us an email. We will reply to your enquiry within 3 working days.